Environmental Policy for Bee Clear Window Solutions. Proprietor Jason Rodd Bsc (Hons).
- Take all measures necessary to prevent pollution.
- Comply with all environmental legislation and any unique requirements that apply to our operations.
- Regularly review, set and measure environmental objectives and targets. With a view to continual improvement in our environmental performance.
- Recycle all waste possible.
- Plan vehicle movements, such that they are minimised and by means of planned maintenance, ensure that our vehicles emissions are minimised.
- Co-operate with customers and agencies so that the environment becomes part of our decision making process.
- Communicate our Environmental Policy to all members of the company
- De-construct waste in such a way as to segregate various material components for ease of identification and recycling.
- Where possible, purchase products that minimise environmental damage and assess the performance before introduction into the product range.
- Investigate complaints concerning the possible breach of the environmental policy and implement solutions.
- Monitor equipment and consumables being carried in our vehicles with a view to minimising weight carried and reducing vehicle emissions.
- Implement a lights off policy to reduce the carbon foot print of our office and warehouse facility.