The Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM Roofing System is the ideal, durable solution for small residential flat roofs such as: extensions, verandas, dormers, porches, garages, carports, garden sheds, balconies, gutters, trailers. The system is based on high-performing Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM rubber membranes and a limited range of accessories offering a watertight and durable roofing solution.
Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM Roofing Systems offer a unique combination of features and benefits:
- Superior durability – Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM membranes offer unmatched resistance to ozone, UV radiation and high or low temperatures
- Seamless sheets in 1 piece – Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM membranes are available in large, seamless sheets up to 15.24m in width and 61m long.
- Very low life-cycle cost – Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM membranes require little or no maintenance once installed.
- Flame-free and easy installation – It requires no flame as the membrane is adhered to the substrate using a cold applied service.
- High flexibility and elongation – Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM membranes remain highly flexible even at low temperatures, enabling year round installation
- Environmentally friendly
- Recovery of rainwater
- Fire resistance