Replacement Conservatory Roofs
Bee Clear are thrilled to be an approved installer of Guardian Warm Roof replacement conservatory roofs.
Benefits of a Guardian Warm Roof replacement roof:
- Enables you to enjoy your conservatory in comfort 365 days a year
- Transforms the look of your existing conservatory
- Quick and hassle free installation – 99% of projects are fully weatherproof at the end of day 1!
- Reduced energy bills
- Reduced glare
- Much cheaper than building a whole new conventional roof extension, but with the same benefits
- The Guardian Warm Roof is a revolutionary step forward in home improvement. Unsurprisingly then, there are many compelling reasons to choose the Guardian Warm Roof System.
A key aspect being the only guaranteed U-value of 0.18 among solid conservatory roofs.
Then there’s appearance. Unquestionably, no other solid roof systems come close to matching the aesthetics of the Guardian Roofing system. Add to this the easy and speedy fitting of Guardian Warm roofs and we get the only real option when seeking to build a new sunroom or replace an existing conservatory. Constructed from patented innovative profiles and tested to the highest UK standards, the Guardian Warm Roof system sets the standard for the conservatory market for many years to come.
Why Install a Guardian Warm Roof?
- The only patented replacement for conservatory roofs on the market
- Achieves incredible 0.18 U Value
- Structurally sound carrying full engineers report
- Roof changeover possible in just 1 day
- Visually spectacular with sleek trims and cappings
- Contributes to improved SAP calculations
- 5 roof colours available
- Roof windows available in range of sizes
- Edwardian, Victorian, P-Shape and Lean-to models available
- Perfect for new-build or replacement roofs
- Roof Pitches as low as 15 degrees
- The Guardian Roof has been specifically engineered for the purpose of replacing an existing conservatory roof or as an alternative to the glass or polycarbonate materials that are typically specified.